In a globalized world, business disputes very often cross borders. This specialization gives students the legal tools and practical insights to master international litigation, commercial and investment arbitration, contract drafting and international contract law. The program also includes courses on business law in Asia and features a short course in London with distinguished legal practitioners from the UK who were involved in major international disputes.
To acquire a specialization, students must obtain 18 credits and submit a Master's thesis in their selected field. The remaining credits can be freely chosen.
The following courses are within the specialization:
- International Contracts
- International Commercial Litigation
- Short Course Dispute Resolution, London
- Business Law and Litigation in Asia
- International Commercial Arbitration
- Investment Arbitration
- Energy Arbitration
- Sports Arbitration
- Technology and Dispute Resolution * This course is not available for 2019/2020.
- International Litigation Advanced
- New Generation Trade Agreements / Advanced Investment Law * This course is not available for 2019/2020.
- International Insolvencies * This course is not available for 2019/2020.
- Business and Human Rights
- International Arbitration and Mediation Advanced
- International Banking Regulations
About the School
General Program: International Business Law. Specializations available: International Business Law and Innovation; International Business Law and Sports; International Business Disputes; International ... Read More