As a top 10 IP law program in the United States for more nearly 30 years (as ranked by U.S. News & World Report), the University of New Hampshire Frakklin Pierce School of Law has one of the most respected and comprehensive patent law and practice programs in the country.
With almost 50 years of experience as an IP leader, the UNH Franklin Pierce School of Law boasts a talented faculty, a global network of influential IP practitioners, and a rich array of IP resources and programs. Take advantage of one of the most comprehensive IP curricula in the country and immerse yourself in a broad range of cutting-edge IP issues.
Our LLM in IP is available in residential, limited residential, and online formats.
- Number of Credits to earn a degree. LL.M. candidates must successfully complete a minimum of twenty-four (24) credits from a selection of required and elective courses. Those LL.M. candidates admitted without a law degree must complete thirty (30) credits from a selection of required and elective curriculum.
- Maximum Number of Credits
- Residential LL.M. candidates may not enrol in more than 17 credits per academic semester.
- Online LL.M. candidates may not enrol in more than 12 credits per academic semester or 12 credits in the summer term.
- Limited Residential LL.M. candidates may not enrol in more than 12 credits when they are in residence. Thereafter, their maximum credit enrollment is the same as online LL.M. candidates.
About the School
The University of New Hampshire Franklin PIerce School of Law is an intimate, innovative law school, committed to developing students who enjoy challenging dialogue from the first moments of orientati ... Read More